Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beautiful Day!

I finally had time to watch Deal or No Deal from Monday - the Star Wars episode. I expected to see all of the "Slave Leias" but was surprised by all of the Storm Troopers. They must have been 501st Guys. Incidentally, I am coming along with my costume. I have the outer portion mostly complete. I am going to wait to do the hood until I finish the red underlayer. And once I finish it, I can join the Rebel Legion and be happy!

Speaking of sewing, my mom brought over a sweatshirt I made in Home Ec in 8th grade. Still fits. I am not sure if it is good or bad that I am approximately the same size I was in 8th grade. I know I weigh more.

I got some accomplished in the yard today. Got about another foot of the garden tilled up. Christian just isn't an outdoor person. He is going to be "sit-on-the-couch-and-play-video-games-boy."

They are bringing my new washer and dryer tomorrow! I can't wait. While I am looking forward to it, it means I have to do about 2 weeks worth of laundry before the weekend (I'm workin' this weekend).

No comments: