Sunday, April 27, 2008

... To Grandmother's House We Go ....


We took a road trip on Saturday to Grandma Teresa's house. The drive wasn't too bad. Christian slept for about an hour each way. We borrowed my mom's car DVD players, so that made things better. It was Cameron's 6th birthday. I think the boys had fun. Christian is still pretty slow to warm up to people. It seems to take him at least an hour before a stranger can even talk to him without him crying. Here are some pics:

Jacob with Great-Grandma Dorothy (no, he's not crying)



Jacob with Great-Grandfather Robert Kawaguchi (after eating a lot of cake with blue icing)

(L-R) Christian, Jacob, Logan, Lily, and Cameron



Jacob and Logan

In other news, I made about $150 off my ebay auctions. I am trying to get everything wrapped up so I can ship it out tomorrow.

And, something new I want to start, "Mom-isms". Just little tidbits of things I have learned so far.

Mom-ism #1 - Everything takes (at least) twice as long as it should when you have kids. Example, this post, which should take about 10 minutes, has easily taken over half an hour.



No comments: