Friday, May 2, 2008

The Weekend

Well, I got our new washer and dryer yesterday. We got an excellent deal from Best Buy. They were both on clearance because they were floor models, so we saved a ton of $$$$. Here is Christian checking them out:



Good thing they have child locks on the control panels!


Jacob had a fun week at school. Here is a pic of him wearing his Cinco de Mayo costume. They went on a parade around the school. Today, he went potty all by himself 7 times!!!!!! Maybe we are starting a trend.



Here are some pics of Todd that he did not want me to post. He got a ticket on 465 a few weeks ago, so we are sending it in today. Here's the mugshot. Note the stamp!







My honey!

Well, I have to work this weekend. Ugh. And I'm in charge on Sunday - that sucks. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice mug shot! Chuck doesn't always like it when I post certain photos of him either, but I do it anyway! :)