Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Quake

Oh, yeah. I felt it. My alarm had just went off at 5:30. I had hit snooze twice at that point. I was in denial about having to wake up. Then the house started shaking. We don't live too far from the Martin Marietta Quary, so at first I thought they were blasting. But it didn't stop. (Besides, they shouldn't be blasting that early anyway). Todd sat up and said, "What was that?" I said, "I don't know." Jake, who had crawled in our bed at 5, slept through it. Then, my radio went off again, and sure enough, the DJs were talking about. They said it had been confirmed by the USGS already. I figured it was God's way of saying, "HELLO DOWN THERE! JEN, GET OUT OF BED AND GO TO WORK!"

I finally got my maternity clothes listed on ebay. Took forever. Hopefully I will get some money. It is amazing how expensive maternity clothes are.


While I was cleaning off the camera, I ran into this picture of Christian:

We accidentally left out some pudding and guess who got a hold of it....
It's one for the baby book.
As I am typing this, I have realized that Christian has figured out how to scratch his back. We have textures walls in our kitchen and he is standing up against the wall, and bouncing up and down rubbing his back on it. It's the little things.....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute picture! I'm not looking forward to the day I have to purchase a whole new maternity wardrobe! Well, only in the sense that I'll have to spend a gazillion dollars. The shopping part--I'm all about that!