Friday, April 11, 2008

The Mommy Diaries - Chapter 1

Hello,

I figured since everyone else has a blog, I might as well start one, too. I'm not going to go through all of the "who I am" business, because if you are reading this, you know me.

What's happening today:

Jake is running around with one of my old cowboy hats on. He looks too freakin' cute.



Christian has his "drool" rash back again. I thought for sure once he got all of his teeth he would quit drooling. Apparently not.
Todd is home from work today. Maybe we will all go somewhere. Who knows.
Got to get to the grocery! No food for the babies!
I really need to finish laundry too. Let the endless battle continue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging. Though I admit, I neglect mine a lot. And is it sad that I communicate with my sister more through my blog than email or the phone? I'm so bad. haha

Great photos! Jake looks so cute in the cowboy hat on.

Best of luck with the laundry, I'm down to the only person in the house and I still can't keep up with it.

Anonymous said...

The last comment was Becca by the way. Yes, the chick that works in IT can't post a comment correctly!

Karen said...

Hey! So glad you joined the blogging world! I'll check back often.