Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Black Cloud

Ah, being a nurse in the ER.... Sometimes I think I am destined to take care of all of the drunks in the city. Even one of the security guards at work commented about how I always seem to have the drunks. I said, "It's that black cloud over my head? Can't you see it? All of the patients can!" The bright side is.... I get to go home at the end of the day!

On a brighter note, Jake was so cute driving around on his little 4 wheeler yesterday. I kept trying to convince him that you cannot drive through the bush, and you cannot drive over the baby trees (Which happen to be about 6 feet tall). But, that doesn't mean he didn't try. Christian rather liked the baby swing. I got some good belly laughs out of him.

I took Shish to the doctor yesterday for his well baby check up. He got shots :-( Poor baby. His stranger anxiety seems through the roof. He was actually shaking when they were measuring him. He was 25 pounds (little piggy) and about 32 inches long (hard to tell since he wouldn't hold still).

Well, back to Thomas and Friends.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You lead a much more eventful work life than most people, I think! Enjoy the beautiful weather before it starts raining again.