Monday, June 2, 2008

Zoo Trip

To celebrate the first official week of summer break, I decided to take the kids to the zoo. It was a nice surprise when Daddy joined us on his lunch break. Let me just say that buying a zoo membership has been well worth it. We have been 3 times so far, so it has paid for itself. It is nice knowing that we have free entertainment there if we are bored (and broke).
The first thing we always have to do is ride the train (Jacob's favorite):

Christian wasn't too sure about the Carossel at first, but I think it grew on him. He had his Binky, so life was good.

Jake took his first ride on a pony and really enjoyed it:

Our last stop was the petting zoo. Then it was back to work for Daddy.

More summer fun to come!

1 comment:

KrazyKatz said...

Hey, Jen, Becca's older sister, Kathy, here. Which side of Indy are you on? I'm on the Westside close to the Art Museum. I will make sure Becca calls you. You have not changed a bit! I have 3 kids - (Bridget (8), Katie (5) and Robert (3). Maybe we will run into you at the Zoo sometime!