Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun Stuff

Since summer is here, I decided to enroll the boys in the Summer Reading Program at the library. I figure it is a good way to keep working on Jacob's speech. And Christian could use the help too. As you can see below, Jake has found another use for his books.


And, we have made a couple of new purchases. Todd's mom gave us a whole box of records. Finding a record player at a decent price was hard, but we found a nice combo one at Target. I also opted for a cell phone upgrade. My mom took my old phone (recycling - yeah, me!)


Here are some beautiful storm pics we took as it moved by north of us last week. It was an amazing sky. You could look up and down the street and see all of the people standing outside looking at it. I was waiting for The Second Coming.




Well, I think I will take the boys to the mall today. There are some sales I want to hit at Yankee Candle and B. Moss (my favorite store in the whole world)!

Oh yeah. When did the cost of stamps go up? I got one of my bills back yesterday. Apparently I have been getting away with it for about a month or so now.

No comments: