Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, I am another year old. I am starting to get to that point in my life where I wish it wasn't true. Todd and I celebrated my birthday early. On Friday, we went to Benihana. The guy sitting next to me blew my cover (it was his birthday too) and "ta-da" the entire "birthday experience" was mine. They did take a nice pic of Todd and I.



I worked the weekend, so nothing eventful happened. Although, last night I was surprised by roses and my favorite cake (white cake with chocolate frosting).




The boys could have given me a break today, but they didn't. Jacob has been making messes all day. I'm not talking 'pick-up-your-toys-mess.' Today, he has dumped out the Coffeemate, dumped out the bread crumbs, and, as I am typing this message, gotten hand soap on the floor. Christian has spilled a Coke and this afternoon, threw my jewelry down the stairs. For about a half hour, I couldn't find my engagement ring. I didn't know if he swallowed it, or if it was just lost. Finally found it, thank God. Little Angels, right????



Take care all!

2 comments:

Rebecca (SewPixie) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Jen!
Happy birthday to you!